Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My First Blog Entry!


Bonjour all, and welcome to my blog!

I've always wanted to keep a diary because my family has the most difficult time remembering things and I hated the thought of having all these neat ideas and experiences and one day forgetting all about them. Sadly, I do not like my handwriting so it didn't work out so well...Then I thought about just keeping an electronic diary...well, I became a little discouraged by the fact that no one could read it and laugh at the hilarious jokes I made...sometimes...well, they were funny to me at least! Then I thought, why not a blog? Well, to be honest, I was too lazy to start at first. Plus the thought of having to keep it up was a bit daunting, and honestly, is my life really that interesting? But then I saw how well Michelle was doing with hers, that I just had to try it! I don't yet know what it will be about, but I hope it will provide some enjoyment to the readers, as well as give me an outlet for all my crazy thoughts and findings, as well as give me the chance to post some of my photography so I can gain some good old fashioned feedback that I am lacking.

So if you read this, thank you!! You are one of the first to join me in this new chapter in my life, this experience called, "blogging".

=^..^=


No comments:

Post a Comment